Monday, September 15, 2008

i got the blues... deh nah ner nah nah

MICKEY GUESS WHAT THIS POEM IS ABOUT!!!
Woke up this morning, at the crack o dawn
Woke up this morning ate my gruel at dawn
Foreman Tom say the 23 of us got-a mow the lawn

Sally got me high, she let me scape my chains
Sally made a man fly, like he could break his chains
Sally was a woman who had heart and brains

Couldn’t sleep well, got a hole in my cot
Couldn’t sleep well, I got rats in the cot
I coulda gone out side, but like sally id get shot

But Sally ran at sunset, and they shot her dead
But Sally fled at sunset, got her now she’s dead
Sally had no rats or holes, I could take her bed
I hope I get the extra dish, for that 23rd head

1 comment:

mickey.ap said...

SLAVES!!!!!!!!.....i think i have an explicit already written up for this one!